Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let's get started...

I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time.  I finally got a few days off and sat down at the computer to do the deed.  Here it is, so far. 

My vision for the blog is to direct student attention toward the art world beyond the classroom.    There are shows and artists and books out there to inspire you.    I also want to write about the topics we are working on in class.  Perhaps this will be useful to students who have missed a class?

I am going to share more about the art I am working on personally ... hopefully you will forgive me for my feet of clay

Students should feel free to comment and also to ramble on about their art lives.  This is the blog of the Classical Art Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, supportive feedback only.